The Recipe For Making Pepper Steak Noodles.
You can make Pepper Steak Noodles using 18 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pepper Steak Noodles
- Prepare 1 lbs of flank steak.
- Add 3 of bell peppers, diced large.
- Insert 1 of large onion or 2 medium, diced large.
- Fill 1 bag of thick egg noodles.
- Add 1 tbs of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Fill to taste of Salt.
- Fill 1 of green onion.
- Insert 1.5 tbs of corn starch.
- Fill 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Mix 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Add 1.5 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Add 2 cloves of garlic, Minced.
- Insert 1 tsp of sriracha.
- Mix 2 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Insert 1 tbs of soya sauce.
- Insert 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Add 1 of lime (half for the sauce and half for squeezing on top).
Quick Step To Make Pepper Steak Noodles
- In a screaming hot cast iron skillet, cook your (salt and pepper seasoned) steak until desired doneness (I did medium rare because it will continue to cook with the noodles) once cooked, set aside to rest.
- Turn heat to medium-low and cook bell peppers and onions 2-5 min..
- Meanwhile in a bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soya sauce, cracked black pepper, corn starch, garlic, sriracha, ginger, oyster sauce,water, half lime juice and brown sugar.
- Pour the sauce into the pan and let the sauce come to boil. About 5 min..
- Slice the steak thin and return it to the pan with the veggies, pour all those steak juices in as well..
- Add the bag of egg noodles and toss everything together. And cook until the noodles are warmed (these noodles are usually cooked and just need to be warmed)- if u use other noodles just cook them 90% of the way first..
- Let everything mingle for 5-10min and serve with a squeeze of lime and green onion.
That's how to make Pepper Steak Noodles Recipe.