The Recipe For Making Mile High Loaded Pepperjack Chicken.
You can make Mile High Loaded Pepperjack Chicken using 8 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mile High Loaded Pepperjack Chicken
- Insert 3 of lrg. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half length way.
- Insert 1/2 lb. of bacon, strips cut in half.
- Fill 1 pkg. of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- Add 1 of onion, sliced.
- Fill 1 Tbsp. of butter.
- Add 1 tsp. of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese.
- Insert 1 (8 oz.) of block pepperjack cheese.
Easy Way To Make Mile High Loaded Pepperjack Chicken
- Slice each chicken breast in half length ways so you have 6 pieces. Grill chicken or prepare as desired. Keep warm. Meanwhile, crisp bacon strips and set aside..
- In a large pan, saute the mushrooms and onions in butter until softened. Stir in worcestershire sauce and dash of black pepper. Set aside..
- Slice the cream cheese into 12 slices. Slice the pepperjack cheese into 18 slices..
- On top of each piece of chicken, place 2 slices of the cream cheese and then 3 slices of the pepperjack cheese..
- Place in oven or back on grill just long enough to melt the cheese..
- When ready to serve,, top each piece of chicken with bacon strips and mushrooms & onion mixture. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Mile High Loaded Pepperjack Chicken Recipe.