The Recipe For Making Thai Peanut Chicken Curry.
You can make Thai Peanut Chicken Curry using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Thai Peanut Chicken Curry
- Insert 6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Insert 1/2 of diced yellow onion.
- Insert 1 of eggplant.
- Add Handful of cilantro (separate stalk and leaves).
- Mix 3 tablespoons of red Thai curry paste.
- Fill 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Mix 1 can of coconut milk.
- Add 1 of tablespoo veg oil.
- Insert 1 stalk of green onions.
- Insert 1/2 of lime.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of brown sugar.
Easy Way To Make Thai Peanut Chicken Curry
- Heat oil in pan. Sautee onion, diced cilantro stalks and green onions for 3-4 minutes. Add curry paste..
- Add eggplant wedges and cook until tender. Then add peanut butter and soy sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add thinly sliced chicken and stir until it is fully incorporated into the curry mixture and cooked through. Then add brown sugar. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze juice of lime and stir. Then add the creamy top half of the coconut milk. Once mixed through, add the rest of the coconut milk..
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and top with cilantro leaves. Eat with jasmine rice..
That's how to make Thai Peanut Chicken Curry Recipe.