The Recipe For Making Steak Sandwiches with Chipotle Secret Sauce.
You can make Steak Sandwiches with Chipotle Secret Sauce using 14 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak Sandwiches with Chipotle Secret Sauce
- Insert 2-3 lbs of flank steak, trimmed.
- Insert of Seasoning for Meat.
- Fill 3/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Add 3/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Add of Sauce.
- Prepare of Chipotle Secret Sauce (see Chipotle Secret Sauce Recipe).
- Insert of Toppings.
- Insert To taste of chopped sweet onions.
- Add To taste of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Insert To taste of lime juice.
- Insert 6 of whole wheat submarine rolls, halved and toasted.
- Mix of Avocado.
Easy Way To Make Steak Sandwiches with Chipotle Secret Sauce
- Prepare grill to 450. Season meat with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder..
- Grill 5 minutes per side or until the desired degree of doneness; let stand 5 minutes..
- Slice into 1/4 inch thick strips against the grain of the meat..
- Divide steak strips among bottom halves of rolls; assemble the sandwich with, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and avocado if desired..
- Add Chipotle Secret sauce to both sides on the bun..
That's how to make Steak Sandwiches with Chipotle Secret Sauce Recipe.