The Recipe For Making Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs.
You can make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs using 6 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs
- Insert 1 bag of frozen meatballs.
- Mix 1 can of cream of mushroom soup 10.75 oz.
- Prepare 1 packet of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of a1 steak sauce.
- Add 2 cups of beef broth.
- Mix 16 oz of package of egg noodles.
Quick Step To Make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs
- Place the meatballs, mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and steak sauce in a 6 quart crock pot. Pour the beef broth over the top. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3-5 hours. 30 minutes prior to serving, boil your egg noodles according to the directions in another pot..
- Serve the meatballs over the egg noodles..
- Notes- Kids love this with peas or green beans. They love the sauce over the green veggies. (I added in a can of mushrooms and the green beans) (i have a picky eater so I made spaghetti noodles instead of the egg noodles because I don’t like egg noodles).
That's how to make Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak Meatballs Recipe.