The Recipe For Making Sauté mix vegetables.
You can make Sauté mix vegetables using 10 ingredients in 1 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sauté mix vegetables
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Mix 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Insert 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Add 1 cup of tomato.
- Fill 1 stalk of pechay.
- Add 1/2 of kilo squash flower.
- Prepare 1 of small onion minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of sausages.
- Fill of Salt and pepper.
Step By Step To Make Sauté mix vegetables
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and heat. Add the garlic and saute, stirring, for 1 minute. Add all of the vegetables, sausages and cook until just starting to wilt, about 2 minutes. Add the chicken stock and stir well and cook just until vegetables are wilted about 3 minutes season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and serve..
That's how to make Sauté mix vegetables Recipe.