The Recipe For Making Mushroom Gravy Sauce for Steak.
You can make Mushroom Gravy Sauce for Steak using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mushroom Gravy Sauce for Steak
- Insert 8 oz of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Mix 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry red wine.
- Mix 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- Insert 2 tbsp of flour.
- Mix 3 tbsp of cold water.
- Add 1 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Add to taste of salt & pepper.
Easy Way To Make Mushroom Gravy Sauce for Steak
- Saute mushrooms in butter and oil for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add red wine and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add beef broth and simmer to reduce a bit, about 5 minutes.
- Combine flour and cold water and whisk until smooth. Stir into the mushrooms until well blended.
- Season to taste and simmer for about 1 minute, until thickened. If too thick, add a bit more broth.
- Add parsley simmer for a minute.
- Serve on top of steak! Enjoy!.
That's how to make Mushroom Gravy Sauce for Steak Recipe.