The Recipe For Making Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam).
You can make Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) using 22 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam)
- Fill of Cooked egg noodles or ramen.
- Add of Chicken oil.
- Insert of Sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of For chicken:.
- Insert 2 cups of ground chicken.
- Insert 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Fill 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Insert of 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Mix of Oil.
- Insert of For topping:.
- Add of Cucumber pickles.
- Insert of Blanched Chinese choi sum (I used greens vegetables).
- Insert of Chili sauce.
- Insert of Chopped green onion.
- Mix of Fried shallots.
- Add of For the broth:.
- Add of 2 liter water.
- Fill of 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Fill 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
Easy Way To Make Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam)
- Using a wok, heat up an oil at medium heat. Sautéed the onion until fragrant. Add the ground chicken. Sautéed for awhile until the color is no longer pink..
- Add curry powder, salt, chicken powder and sugar. Keep sautéed until it cooked through. Taste it and set aside..
- Make the broth, by adding all the broth ingredients and boiled for at least 5-10 minutes. Taste it and turn the heat on the simmer..
- Now assembly the noodle into the serving bowl. First add 1 tbsp chicken oil, some amount sweet soy sauce (depending how much the sweetness you like). Mix them, then add noodles. Topping with ground chicken curry mixture, cucumber pickle, blanched vegetable, then add the broth (this noodle is not required too much broth).
- Sprinkle green onion and fried shallots. The noodles is ready, Enjoy!.
- Dine what you want at your home, and HappyCooking 👩🍳❤️.
That's how to make Ground Chicken Curry Noodles (Indonesian Mie Ayam) Recipe.