The Recipe For Making Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker.
You can make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker
- Mix 500 grams of cubed steak (I used saikoro -- cubed beef steak, but you can cube sirloin, tenderloin, or other cut that you fancy).
- Mix 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- Mix 2 of onions, peeled and diced.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of chopped lemon peel.
- Add of Juice from 1 tsp lemon.
- Mix 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Add 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Fill 500 ml of beef broth.
- Insert 250 ml of cooking cream.
Quick Step To Make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker
- Brown the beef with oil..
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add potatoes and then onion. Add lemon peel and juice. (These will add a slightly tangy flavor. Omit if you don't like them.).
- Add garlic paste, salt, and beef broth. Stir a bit..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or 6-8 hours on LOW)..
- After 3 hours, add cooking cream and stir. Turn off the slow cooker. I waited for about half an hour before consuming, but I suppose you can sample it right away. Adjust the taste when necessary..
That's how to make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker Recipe.