The Recipe For Making Philly cheesesteak pasta.
You can make Philly cheesesteak pasta using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Philly cheesesteak pasta
- Mix 2 lbs of Ground Beef browned and cooled.
- Mix 1 of Green Bell Pepper diced.
- Add 1/2 of Onion Diced.
- Insert 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Add 1 tsp of pepper.
- Fill 3 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Fill 1 Packet of French Onion Soup Mix.
- Add 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- Add 1 Cup of Milk.
- Add 3 cups of Large Elbow Noodles uncooked.
- Insert 8 oz of Sliced Provolone Cheese Torn into smaller pieces.
- Add 8 oz of Mozzarella Cheese Shredded.
Easy Way To Make Philly cheesesteak pasta
- Add the ground beef, onion, green pepper, the french onion packet, and minced garlic to a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until the beef is browned. Then drain any fat and return the skillet to the stove top..
- Next mix in the Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and the beef broth. Then slowly stir in the milk. Bring the mixture to a boil then add in the pasta. Reduce the heat to low and cover. Cook until the noodles are tender stirring occasionally approximately 7-10 minutes..
- Then stir in the cheeses and heat until they are completed melted. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Philly cheesesteak pasta Recipe.