The Recipe For Making Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup.
You can make Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup
- Insert 1 of large onion chopped.
- Add 4 of gloves garlic minced.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger minced.
- Add 1 bunch of green onions chopped.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 6 cups of mushroom broth (vegetable or chicken stock will also work).
- Fill 1 teaspoon of five spice.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Fill 1 head of Swiss chard chopped.
- Fill 8 oz of mushrooms slices.
- Mix 1 block of firm tofu diced into 1in cubes.
- Fill 4 of servings of rice noodles.
Easy Way To Make Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in Dutch oven.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, and green onion and sauté until soft.
- Add mushroom broth, soy sauce and five spice. Bring to a boil then reduce to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, Swiss chard, and rice noodles and cook until rice noodles are tender. Turn off heat.
- In large pan heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add tofu and pan fry until golden brown on all four sides. Add to soup and enjoy!.
That's how to make Mushroom and Swiss Chard Rice Noodle Soup Recipe.