The Recipe For Making Fried Chicken my Own Way.
You can make Fried Chicken my Own Way using 8 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fried Chicken my Own Way
- Add 2 of chicken thigh cut into chunks.
- Mix 1 pack of kentucky.mix.
- Insert as needed of cooking oil.
- Insert to taste of black pepper.
- Insert to taste of garlic.
- Insert to taste of shallots.
- Prepare Slices of ginger.
- Fill of some peppercorns.
Quick Step To Make Fried Chicken my Own Way
- Pour two glass of water in.a pot.Let it boil then add shallots garlic ginger peppercorns.Let it boil then drops the chicken.Let it boil for 15mins.Then remove chicken and drain.
- Pour kentucky.mix in a plate.Then roll chicken.one.by one.Heat a non.stick pan then add oil.Deep fry the chicken until golden.brown..
That's how to make Fried Chicken my Own Way Recipe.