The Recipe For Making Chicken Soup.
You can make Chicken Soup using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Soup
- Add of Cooking spray.
- Insert of Medium sized onion sliced.
- Insert half of Large tomato cut in.
- Insert 1 lb of chicken breast tenderloins cut in half.
- Add 2 of medium potatoes diced.
- Fill 2 of zucchini diced.
- Insert 1 bag of baby carrots.
- Add 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Add 4 tbs of salt.
Easy Way To Make Chicken Soup
- Saute onions and tomato in large stock pot with cooking spray for about 5 minutes..
- Fill pot just over half with water and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, bouillon and salt. Boil for 25 minutes covered.
- Added rest of vegetables and boil for 10 more minutes covered..
That's how to make Chicken Soup Recipe.