The Recipe For Making Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup. It is delicious and super healthy. Cream of broccoli soup is a soup prepared with broccoli, stock and milk or cream as primary ingredients. Ingredient variations exist, as do vegan versions.
Remove soup from heat and purée in a blender until smooth. This soup give the basic Cream of Broccoli an added bonus. I serve it with cheesy bread and it makes a complete filling meal. You can make Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup using 24 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup
- Fill of For the soup.
- Add 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large shallot, sliced.
- Mix 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 of large broccoli crowns with a few inches of stem on each one.
- Add 3 qts of chicken broth.
- Insert 2 tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of chopped turnip greens.
- Mix 3 sprigs of fresh tarragon.
- Insert 1 qt of whipping cream, not heavy cream.
- Add 2 cups of grated smoked cheddar cheese.
- Mix of Cornstarch slurry...,optional.
- Add of French fried onions for garnish.
- Mix of For the panini.
- Insert 9 of grain whole wheat bread.
- Prepare of Softened butter.
- Fill of Sliced smoked Swiss cheese.
- Mix of Sliced smoked Muenster cheese.
- Add of Beechwood smoked ham, deli sliced.
- Mix of Jerk spiced turkey, deli sliced.
- Fill of Thin sliced sweet onion.
- Insert of Thin sliced tomato.
- Add of Thin sliced avocado.
- Fill of Mayonnaise and spicy brown mustard.
Use reserved liquid to thin down if it is too thick. Add potatoes now if you desire. Broccoli Rabe with Garlic and Hot. Heat the panini press to medium-high heat.
Easy Way To Make Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup
- Start with the soup. Heat a large Dutch oven over medium heat. When heated add butter and shallots. Sauté until shallots start to caramelize. Add garlic and sauté 2 more minutes..
- Separate the broccoli stalks from the broccoli florets. Slice broccoli stalks thinly. Set aside..
- When shallots are done, add broth and vinegar. Bring to a boil. Add broccoli stalks and cook until they tenderize..
- Then add broccoli florets, turnip greens, and tarragon. Simmer until everything tenderizes..
- Use an immersion blender to blend everything in the pot until it is smooth. Add half and half. Bring back to a simmer. Stir often. add salt and pepper to taste. If you are good with the consistency, move to next step. If you feel it needs to be a little thicker, mix cold water and corn starch at a 1:1 ratio. Slowly add to simmering soup until you get desired consistency..
- Add cheddar to soup and stir until melted..
- I used a George foreman grill to cook the paninis, but in a pan works too..
- Butter the outsides of the slices of bread. On the insides, spread mayo and mustard. Next layer your desired ingredients on your sandwiches. Use a little cheese in between each layer to kind of act like glue..
- Grill or fry until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted. Slice sandwiches in half..
- Add soup to a bowl. Garnish with fried onions. Serve sandwiches on a plate. Enjoy..
For each sandwich: Spread butter on two slices of bread to flavor the outside of the sandwich. Cream of Broccoli Soup with Cheese Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole. Find cream of broccoli stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. I love making creamed soups, especially in the Fall when the weather starts getting cold. That's how to make Brad's panini w/ cream of broccoli & turnip green soup Recipe.