The Recipe For Making Brad's bacon garlic pub burger. The Junior Garlic Butter Back Burger is back for a limited time only at SONIC. Garlic Butter Bacon Burger takes your typical bacon cheeseburger and sears garlic butter on the patty for a stupidly rich flavor. Mexican Chorizo & Garlic Shrimp Burger.
It's okay, I did that too when I saw this recipe. Bacon burger with Red Onion Jam and Roasted Garlic Herb Mayo. This bacon burger came to be because I'd been experimenting with adding ground bacon to the ground beef in my hamburger patties. You can make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger using 27 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger
- Prepare of For the beef.
- Add 3 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Mix 1/2 lb of minced bacon.
- Insert 6 oz of gouda cheese, small cubes.
- Fill 2 tbs of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Add 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Mix 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Fill 3 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Add 24 oz of pale ale or pilsner beer, divided.
- Prepare of For the beer cheese sauce.
- Add 1 of lg package Velveeta or other American cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Fill 1/4 cup of beer.
- Mix 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Ingredients to caramelize.
- Fill 1/2 lb of chopped bacon.
- Mix 1 of lg red onion, sliced.
- Insert 1/2 lb of crimini mushrooms, sliced.
- Fill 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Insert 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Insert of Other ingredients.
- Fill of Brioche or onion buns, toasted.
- Insert of Deli mustard.
- Fill of French fried onions.
- Mix of Kosher dill spicy pickles, use quality pickles. Not cheap ones.
It seemed though that I couldn't get the flavour I was looking for by just adding ground. Wendy's has added a new burger to its lineup. The fast-food chain announced the return of pretzel buns and "the new and improved Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger." A quarter-pound of beef, topped with Muenster cheese, three strips of Applewood smoked bacon, smoky honey mustard, warm beer. Thick burger patties, grilled and topped with cheddar, bacon and a homemade ranch ailoi.
Quick Step To Make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger
- Mix all ingredients for the burger patties except for the beer in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, form into 8 patties and put on a plate..
- Heat 2 lg frying pans on medium heat. In one, add all the ingredients to caramelize except the garlic and wine. Stir often.. In the other, place 4 patties. Fry patties until browning on both sides. Add 1/2 cup beer and cover to steam the patties. This will make sure the cook in the middle. Clean pan, and Repeat with the 4 remaining patties.
- At the same time, in a saucepot, add all ingredients for the beer cheese sauce. Turn on medium low and cover. Stir often until everything is melted through. Switch to low heat to hold..
- When onion mixture is caramized. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Then add wine deglaze pan. Simmer until liquid evaporates..
- Plate toasted buns. Spread with deli mustard. Add a patty. Then sautéed mixture. Next cheese sauce, fried onions, and pickles. Grab a fork and serve immediately. This one is a mess... enjoy..
Turn your mini food processor on and blend until the herbs and garlic are blended through the aioli errr mayoli. Pour it into a small dish with a tight fitting lid and pop it in the fridge for a few hours (over night would. These bacon burgers include ground beef, diced bacon, chopped onion, and Worcestershire sauce. Fry, grill, or bake these juicy hamburgers. Simple seasonings and diced bacon make these burgers juicy and delicious. That's how to make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger Recipe.