The Recipe For Making Nia’s Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake).
You can make Nia’s Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake) using 14 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Nia’s Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake)
- Insert 1/2 cup of purpose flower.
- Add 1/2 cup of water.
- Insert 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of dashi (if you don’t have dashi, you can substitute with a chicken powder, or mushrooms powder).
- Mix of Salt to taste.
- Mix of 1-2 cups shredded cabbage.
- Prepare of 1 cup shredded carrots.
- Insert of 1 cup chopped cilantro (I prepare green onion).
- Add of Oil.
- Add of Japanese mayonnaise (I used regular mayonnaise by adding sugar, and white wine vinegar).
- Prepare of Sriracha (ketchup).
- Mix of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add of Chopped green onion.
- Mix of Japanese noodles snack (optional).
Step By Step To Make Nia’s Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake)
- Using a large bowl, put all the ingredients and mix well..
- Heat a nonstick pan frying over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp oil. When the oil hot enough or shimmers, drop one ladle of batter into the pan, press with the spatula, shaping into a large, thick (1/2 inch) pancake..
- Cook over medium-low heat until the pancake is browned and set on one side. Flip it over and cook on the other side. Transfer to the serving plate. Repeat with the remaining batter..
- Sizzling with Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, and sriracha or ketchup. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and Japanese noodle snack..
- Served hot right off the pan. Enjoy!.
- Note: For this recipe you can also add chopped shrimp or bacon..
- “Dine what you want at your home👩🍳HappyCooking❤️.
That's how to make Nia’s Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake) Recipe.