The Recipe For Making Bone-in Center Cut Pork Chops w/gravy.
You can make Bone-in Center Cut Pork Chops w/gravy using 12 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Bone-in Center Cut Pork Chops w/gravy
- Add 3 of Bone-in center cut pork chops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil, or peanut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Fill of Salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Garlic powder & Onion powder (after browning meat).
- Mix 2 tbsp of flour mixed with 1 cup water.
- Add 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of "Better than Bouillon" chicken flavor.
- Insert 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Fill 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Gravy Master.
- Insert 2 tbsp of butter (unsalted).
Easy Way To Make Bone-in Center Cut Pork Chops w/gravy
- Pour oil into frying pan, med-high heat then add pork chops searing until browned on both sides (2 min + on each side).
- Remove from pan & place in dish, set aside.
- Add water & flour mixture slowly on low heat while using a whisk to lift all of those "flavor bits" from the browned pork chops and to keep smooth texture; add wine, chicken stock, bouillon, gravy master, butter (a little water if too thick)..
- Place pork chops & drippings back into pan; sprinkle garlic & onion powder, salt & pepper to taste. Spoon gravy over pork chops, flip them to cover both sides with gravy; cover and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes. (Depending on how thick your pork chops are it may take longer to cook).
- Sprinkle chopped parsley on top and serve! This is great with Rosemary potatoes and sautéed fresh spinach. (see those recipes on my postings)..
That's how to make Bone-in Center Cut Pork Chops w/gravy Recipe.