The Recipe For Making Steak on the Grill.
You can make Steak on the Grill using 7 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak on the Grill
- Fill of Any thick cut piece of steak (rib-eye is the best).
- Add of Adobo seasoning.
- Mix of Black pepper.
- Insert of Montreal style steak seasoning.
- Add of Worcestershire sauce.
- Fill of Salted butter.
- Insert of Garlic powder.
Quick Step To Make Steak on the Grill
- Take the piece of steak and cleanse with warm water..
- Pat it dry and season inside a large bowl. Using a plate allows too much to run off..
- Sprinkle several drops of Worcestershire sauce on both sides..
- Liberally season with Adobo, black pepper, garlic powder and Montreal style steak sauce..
- Next, cut half an inch portions of butter. 3 on one side and 3 on the other..
- Pour into a Ziploc bag all of the contents in a bowl. Allow to season overnight. It can be done with little time also. Just allow the butter to soften..
- Last...seek out The Grill Master and spark the grill.🍴.
That's how to make Steak on the Grill Recipe.