The Recipe For Making Healthy Meatballs.
You can make Healthy Meatballs using 11 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Healthy Meatballs
- Prepare 1 LB. of Ground Chicken or Ground Pork Country Breakfast Sausage.
- Mix 1 TBS. of Garlic and Herb Seasoning.
- Add 1 TBS. of Yellow Mustard Powder.
- Fill 1 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Insert 1 tsp. of Ground White Pepper (you can substitute for Black Pepper).
- Add 1/4 tsp. of Ground Fennel seed.
- Add 2 tsp. of Salt.
- Insert 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Garlic and Herb Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 2 TBS. of Fresh Parsley.
- Mix 1/2 C of Parmesan or Parmesan and Romano cheese (shredded.).
Quick Step To Make Healthy Meatballs
- Put everything in a bowl and mix together..
- Now use a small cookie/ice cream scoop to make balls even size. This ensures even cooking..
- Add a little Olive Oil or Butter to a pan and sear meatballs on all sides until brown and crisp on exterior, but not fully cooked. If you need to do in 2 batches, do so. Do not overcrowded the pan or they will steam instead of sear. This makes a big difference in taste..
- I added my meatballs to a red sauce for spaghetti. If your not adding your meatballs to a sauce, then simple let cook through all the way after browning..
That's how to make Healthy Meatballs Recipe.