The Recipe For Making Green Chile Steak Breakfast Burritos. But. the green chili sauce in this recipe makes these amazing! I don't think I'll ever eat another breakfast burrito without it. I did change the recipe a little bit.
Filled with green chile, hashbrowns, spicy sausage, and melty jack cheese. Quick and easy to prepare, Green Chile Breakfast Burritos are healthy, too - and will add a bit of spice to your morning meal! I loved going there for breakfast or brunch, and my favorite dish was their Green Chile Burrito. You can make Green Chile Steak Breakfast Burritos using 7 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Green Chile Steak Breakfast Burritos
- Mix 5 of large eggs.
- Fill 1 pound of chopped ham.
- Insert 2 of handfulls hashbrowns.
- Mix 1 of onion chopped.
- Mix 1 cup of green chile sauce (Hot).
- Fill 1 of (chopped) new york strip steak.
- Insert of Oil.
Easy Way To Make Green Chile Steak Breakfast Burritos
- Heat oil & Start with hash browns. About 5 minutes stir and add ham.
- Add steak and move too the side. Cook eggs to firm texture.
- Add green chlie to the pan mix together or stack in layers upon a flame heated tortilla. Enjoy.
When the button is green, targeting cookies are on. New Mexico Green Chile Breakfast Burritos. "Hatch green chile from New Mexico may be the most addictive substance on Earth. At the famed Chicago Dog in Santa Fe, New Mexico, they will line up in a blizzard to get their variation of this recipe. These green chile burritos are smothered in a creamy green enchilada sauce that you'll be tempted to eat straight from the pot with a spoon. You could also make these smothered burritos with red enchilada sauce. That's how to make Green Chile Steak Breakfast Burritos Recipe.