The Recipe For Making Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style).
You can make Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) using 16 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style)
- Add 3 pounds of chicken breast.
- Insert 1 tbs of mustard.
- Add 1 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Add 1 tsp of salt.
- Mix 1 tsp of pepper.
- Add 6 slices of ham or chicken bacon.
- Prepare 6 slices of mozarella cheese or granted.
- Prepare of Panko flour (bread crumbs).
- Add 1 of egg.
- Mix of Sauce.
- Insert 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Mix 1 tbs of butter.
- Insert 1 tbs of parsley flakes.
- Add 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of mushroom stock.
- Add 1 cup of Milk.
Quick Step To Make Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style)
- Open chicken breast into 2 pieces and mash to make it thiner. Add mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, ham and mozzarella cheese then folded.
- Before fry, cover with egg washed and bread crumbs..
- In the meanwhile, make the sauce, butter, parsley, stock, flour, and milk till not to thick not to liquid..
- Ready to served, and cut as you like😘 with sauce on top.
That's how to make Chicken Cordon Bleu (my style) Recipe.