The Recipe For Making Carne Asada Fries.
You can make Carne Asada Fries using 17 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Carne Asada Fries
- Insert 2 of russet potatoes.
- Insert 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Insert to taste of Salt, garlic powder, paprika, pepper.
- Add of Carne Asada.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Add 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Mix 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of red pepper flakes.
- Fill 2 of clices garlic, minced.
- Mix 1 of spring fresh cilantro.
- Fill of Juice from 1 lime.
- Add of Juice from 1 orange.
- Add 1/2 lb of flank or skirt steak.
- Fill 1 tbs of canola oil.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Insert of Shredded cheese, sour cream, fresh salsa, chopped red onions,.
- Add of Scallion, feta cheese.
Easy Way To Make Carne Asada Fries
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut potatoes into fries, place in a mixing bowl. Combine olive oil, dalt garlic powder, paprika & pepper. Toss to mix. Cook 30-35 minutes. In meantime: marinade meat: combine all ingredients in "carne asada section". Let marinade for about 20 minutes..
- Pour a little olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Optional: pour half marinade into pan. Cook steak 3 min on each side, 4 if you want a little more well done. Remove steak, let rest 10 min, then dice..
- In an oven proof skillet or glass dish place fries, cheese meat, a little more shredded cheese then green scallion. Broil until cheese is melted..
- Top with your favorite toppings..enjoy!.
That's how to make Carne Asada Fries Recipe.