The Recipe For Making Leftover steak quesadillas.
You can make Leftover steak quesadillas using 5 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Leftover steak quesadillas
- Prepare 1 Cup of Left over steak, diced up.
- Mix of Mexican blended taco cheese.
- Add 1 of large soft burrito.
- Mix 1 bottle of taco sauce.
- Insert 1 bottle of chipotle sauce.
Quick Step To Make Leftover steak quesadillas
- I love this sauce and I dip my quesadillas in hot taco sauce from the same brand..
- Heat skillet over medium heat and add the diced steak to the pan. I add taco seasoning or steak seasoning. I pour chipotle sauce over the steak and warm the meat up in the sauce. In a separate skillet over medium heat I lay the large soft burrito and let it warm up and brown on the one side..
- I add the steak and then shredded cheese on top of the steak. Let it melt. You can add other things to it. Fold the soft shell in half and look at both sides of the soft shell to make sure it is browned..
- Take skillet off heat put quesadilla on plate. Cut it in 3rds. I dip the quesadilla in sour cream and taco sauce..
That's how to make Leftover steak quesadillas Recipe.