The Recipe For Making Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos.
You can make Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos using 18 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos
- Insert 1 lb of steak.
- Mix 2 of limes juiced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Add 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Add 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of little bit of olive oil.
- Add 1/3 cup of queso fresco.
- Add of lime wedges.
- Add 1 of avocado.
- Mix 1 can of black beans (optional).
- Fill 1/2 of yellow onion chopped.
- Mix 1/2 cup of salsa of your choice.
Easy Way To Make Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos
- Place the steak in a bowl and marinate in the lime juice for a half hour..
- Mix together all the spices and coat the steak.
- Cook the steak on the grill or stove top with a small amount of olive oil until cooked to your liking, then slice into small fajita slices.
- (optional) Rinse a can of black beans and put in a pan on the stove with 1/2 of the chopped onions and cook until tender, with salt and pepper..
- Serve the steak with warmed tortillas, queso fresco, bean and onion mixture, raw onions, avocado, and slices of lime for on top, and optional salsa.
- Prepare your tacos with the steak, queso fresco and whatever toppings you want!.
That's how to make Cilantro Lime Steak Tacos Recipe.