The Recipe For Making Baked pork cube steaks.
You can make Baked pork cube steaks using 11 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Baked pork cube steaks
- Mix 4 of pork cube steaks.
- Mix 1 cup of flour.
- Fill 1 tbs of salt.
- Insert 1 tbs of black pepper.
- Fill 1 tbs of paprika.
- Fill 1 tbs of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Add 1 tbs of onion powder.
- Add 1 tbs of longhorn steak house grill seasoning.
- Fill 1 of egg.
- Fill 1/3 cup of milk.
- Fill 1/2 stick of butter.
Step By Step To Make Baked pork cube steaks
- In your baking dish add the butter. Place dish in oven on 350° till butter is melted. Remove from oven and set aside!.
- In a bowl add your egg and milk mix till well blended..
- In another bowl add your flour and seasonings mix till well blended..
- Now take your cube steaks and dip one at a time in the egg mix on both sides then coat in the flour mix, then place in baking dish and repeat till all are coated and in the dish..
- Place dish in oven on 350° for 15 minutes remove from oven abd flip steaks over and then place back in oven for 15 more minutes. Then plate and eat. You can smother it in country gravy if you like! Enjoy!!.
That's how to make Baked pork cube steaks Recipe.