The Recipe For Making Aryca's Tuna Casserole.
You can make Aryca's Tuna Casserole using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Aryca's Tuna Casserole
- Add 80 ounces of tuna fish.
- Fill 2 pounds of potato chips.
- Mix 60 ounces of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Fill of To taste ground black pepper.
- Insert 1 cup of water.
Step By Step To Make Aryca's Tuna Casserole
- Preheat oven to400° Fahrenheit. In a big pan add 8 ounces crushed potato chips. Spread evenly on the bottom of pan..
- In a bowl add the drained tuna fish. Add soup salt and water. Mix well. Add 8 ounces potato chips.and mix well..
- Spread the tuna mixture over the top of potato chips.
- Add the pepper and crush the rest of the chips. Spread on top and bake 40 minutes. Allow to rest 20 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Aryca's Tuna Casserole Recipe.