The Recipe For Making Steak Tartar.
You can make Steak Tartar using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak Tartar
- Insert 14 oz. of veal tenderloin (it should have been frozen previously for 72 hours).
- Mix 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Fill 2 of heaping tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Add 1 of heaping tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- Mix 1 of heaping tablespoon of whole grain mustard.
- Fill 1/4 cup of chopped scallions.
- Fill 2 of heaping tablespoons of chopped capers.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- Insert A few of drops of Tabasco sauce (to taste).
Quick Step To Make Steak Tartar
- First, transfer the tenderloin from the freezer to the refrigerator a day beforehand, so that it is still a little frozen and easier to cut. Using a sharp knife, chop the meat into small cubes and put it into a bowl..
- To prepare the dressing, in a bowl whisk together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, egg yolk, Tabasco sauce and extra virgin olive oil from Spain, until it has emulsified. Then add the onion, the capers and a pinch of salt and pepper, and mix everything..
- Add the meat to the sauce and mix everything until it is seasoned to your liking. Add pepper and Tabasco sauce until you get the right level of spiciness..
- Place some slices of toast in a ring mold. The bread can be toasted in a toaster or enriched with a splash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the pan. You can garnish the dish with some capers or a splash of extra virgin olive oil from Spain..
That's how to make Steak Tartar Recipe.