The Recipe For Making Instant Pot Curry.
You can make Instant Pot Curry using 16 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Instant Pot Curry
- Prepare 3 of small chicken breasts, marinaded.
- Mix 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Insert 2 of large onions, chopped.
- Insert 2 of medium carrots, chopped.
- Insert 2 tbsp of curry paste.
- Mix 2 cloves of fresh garlic, diced.
- Insert 2 tsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- Fill 1 of small sweet potato, cubed.
- Add 1 of small butternut squash, cubed.
- Insert 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Fill 1/4 cup of vegetable broth.
- Fill 1 can of coconut milk.
- Mix 2 of red peppers, chopped.
- Mix 1 bunch of basil, chopped.
- Mix 1 of lime, squeezed for juice.
Step By Step To Make Instant Pot Curry
- Fill the instant pot half full with water and set to Ultra mode (sous-vide), at 150 degrees for 2 hours. Once hot, add chicken (plastic-wrapped for sous vide).
- Prep the vegetables and other ingredients while the chicken is cooking.
- When chicken is finished cooking, remove from plastic and place on plate before covering with foil. Empty the water from pot and rinse..
- Set pot to Sauté. Once hot, add coconut oil. When coconut oil is melted, add onion, carrot and curry paste. Sauté until onion is translucent..
- Add garlic and ginger and sauté another two minutes before turning off the heat..
- Add sweet potato, squash, honey, fish sauce, vegetable broth and coconut milk. Close lid and pressure cook on High for four minutes..
- After the four minute high pressure cook, ventilate the pot with the quick-release valve..
- When safe, open the pot and add the red peppers. Pressure cook on Low for one minute..
- After the one minute low pressure cook is complete, slow-release pressure by letting the pot sit for ten minutes. This is a good time to chop up the chicken..
- After ten minutes of slow release, ventilate the pot with the quick-release valve. When safe, open pot and add basil, lime juice and chicken and stir to mix evenly..
- Serve over rice! If you want to get really crazy, add a fried egg and sriracha on top of each bowl..
That's how to make Instant Pot Curry Recipe.