The Recipe For Making Cola marinated pork steaks. All Reviews for Cola Marinated Sirloin Steak. Cola Marinated Sirloin Steak. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. All Reviews for Cola- Marinated Flank Steak.
Making a marinade is super weird. This is a super simple marinade where you should have the majority of the ingredients sitting around in your kitchen. We opted to cube some sirloin steaks for kebabs and popped them into a Ziploc with this concoction. You can make Cola marinated pork steaks using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cola marinated pork steaks
- Add 1-12 oz of can Coca Cola.
- Mix 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Insert of Juice of 1 lime.
- Insert 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, crushed and roughly chopped.
- Add 6 of star anise.
- Mix 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Mix 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Mix 2.5 lbs of pork butt steaks, about 3/4 in thick.
Marinating steaks in a cola-based marinade adds a touch of sweetness and will give your meat a nice caramelized char once it hits the grill. Grill steaks and onions over direct medium heat with the lid closed as much as possible. Preparation Instructions: I received this Coca Cola steak marinade recipe from a friend who lives in Boise Idaho. To start the creation process for this Try this out with beef steak, ribs, or pork steak.
Step By Step To Make Cola marinated pork steaks
- Add all the ingredients except for the pork to a medium pot. Put on high heat and bring to a boil. Take off the heat and allow to cool to room temperature..
- Lay the pork steaks in a baking dish and pour the marinade over the meat. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. Shake the marinade off the steaks and lay them in a single layer on a baking sheet with a rack. Bake for 30 minutes..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Sear the steaks for 2 minutes per side. Do them in batches if you have to, and don't worry if the meat scorches a bit. The lightly burned bits are the best part. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving..
I marinated beef steaks in this marinade for six hours, and the beef came out flavorful and tender. Have you ever wondered how many things Coca-Cola can be used for? Aside from drinking for enjoyment, you can clean toilets with cola as well as using it as a meat marinade. The soda acts as a meat tenderizer and is a great cheap marinade. Hanger steak, for reasons beyond most chefs and meat enthusiasts' comprehension, is not a hugely popular cut. That's how to make Cola marinated pork steaks Recipe.