The Recipe For Making Blackened Chicken.
You can make Blackened Chicken using 12 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Blackened Chicken
- Mix 8 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (Thawed).
- Prepare of Oil for pan (I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil).
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Mix 1/4 cup of Lemon Pepper.
- Fill 1 1/2 Tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Add 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Add of Basting.
- Fill 1 stick of butter.
- Mix of Fresh Thyme.
- Mix 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
Easy Way To Make Blackened Chicken
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix all items for seasoning together and rub on chicken breasts.
- Bring pan to medium high heat.
- Add oil then add chicken.
- Sear all sides of chicken and take off pan (may have to do multiple batches depending on pan size).
- Once all breasts are seared turn down to medium heat add butter, garlic, and thyme to pan. Lightly stir til butter is melted..
- Add chicken back to pan and baste..
- Take chicken out of pan and add to baking pan (cover with aluminum foil) and put in oven for 15-18 minutes..
- Take chicken out of oven and let rest for 2 minutes..
That's how to make Blackened Chicken Recipe.