The Recipe For Making Beef Steak Filipino Style.
You can make Beef Steak Filipino Style using 12 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Beef Steak Filipino Style
- Add 1 of kilo Beef Steak Meat.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Mix 1 piece of calamansi.
- Mix 1 of regular onion.
- Mix 3 of garlic seeds.
- Insert 1 slice of ginger.
- Mix 1/2 of Bell pepper.
- Mix 1 of & 1/2 glass sprite.
- Prepare 2 spoons of soy sauce.
- Add 1/2 slices of carrots.
- Insert of Cornstarch.
- Insert 1/2 of white onion.
Quick Step To Make Beef Steak Filipino Style
- Marinade Beef steak meat, 1 tbs salt, and the calamansi..
- Fry until the beef oil and the meat is brownish..
- Put in pressure cooker with garlic, onions, 1 & 1/2 Sprite, bell pepper and ginger including the soy sauce for 15 minutes..
- Put in stove or frying pan. Add cornstarch,stir til its sticky, add the white onions and the dish is done.
That's how to make Beef Steak Filipino Style Recipe.