The Recipe For Making Bangkok Chicken.
You can make Bangkok Chicken using 5 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Bangkok Chicken
- Prepare 4-5 lbs of chicken wing parts. Remove wing tips and discard.
- Fill 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Fill 2/3 cup of water.
- Fill 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
Step By Step To Make Bangkok Chicken
- Add soy sauce, water, brown sugar, and ginger to large pot. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a low simmer and add chicken parts. Cover and let simmer for 20 minutes for chicken to cook. Stir every 5 minutes..
- After 20 minutes, remove cover and increase heat to medium. Begin stiring every minute and let liquid evaporate. As liquid becomes thicker, stir more often. 20 to 30 minutes later, liquid will become a glaze. You're done!.
- Serve over a bed of rice..
That's how to make Bangkok Chicken Recipe.