The Recipe For Making Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles.
You can make Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles using 17 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles
- Mix 1 1/2 lb of sliced rib eye or sirloin.
- Fill 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Add 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Insert 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion (1 in cubes).
- Insert 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers.
- Insert 8 oz of white mushroom (1 in cubes).
- Fill 4 of large roma tomatoes (1 in cubes).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Beef knors.
- Add 1 1/2 Tbs of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Add 3 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Insert 1 tsp of sugar.
- Insert 2-3 of shakes of pepper flakes.
- Insert 1 lb of New Mill Kluski Noodles.
Step By Step To Make Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles
- Clean excess fat off meat. Cut into 1.5 inch squares. Season with pepper, garlic powder and onion powder..
- Heat oil. Add steak. Cook steak for 5 minutes on high. Add in onions. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add garlic and peppers. Cook for 3 minutes. Add in mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes. Add Knors seasoning, half the water, soy sauce, sugar, pepper flakes and, tomatoes. Cook for 3-5 minutes..
- In a separate cup, mix cornstarch and remaining water. Pour over beef. Simmer until thick..
- For Kluski noodles follow recipe on package..
That's how to make Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles Recipe.