The Recipe For Making Mummy’s Steak Fried Rice.
You can make Mummy’s Steak Fried Rice using 5 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mummy’s Steak Fried Rice
- Insert 100 g of cooked steak, diced.
- Add 150 g of cooked rice.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Step By Step To Make Mummy’s Steak Fried Rice
- In a frying pan, stir fry the minced garlic with the olive oil over medium heat, until fragrant..
- Add the diced steak, already cooked. Then, add the soy sauce and stir fry for a bit before adding the rice. Stir fry for approximately another minute..
- Season with salt and pepper accordingly, and optionally garnish with spring onion..
That's how to make Mummy’s Steak Fried Rice Recipe.