The Recipe For Making Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can make Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breast.
- Insert 3 of full size carrots.
- Add 4 of celery chopped.
- Insert 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Fill 2 slices of fresh ginger.
- Add 8 oz of egg noodles.
- Insert 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Mix 6-8 cups of chicken broth.
- Add of salt and pepper to taste.
Quick Step To Make Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Place frozen chicken breasts in Instant Pot, adding one cup water. Put on Instant Pot lid and close vent. Set Instant Pot to manual and set the time to 10 minutes. Once the Instant Pot is up to pressure it will start the 10 minute timer. Once the timer is up, do a quick release and remove the chicken. (Be careful to avoid the steam from the Instant Pot vent). With kitchen gloves, take out the Instant Pot insert (pan/bowl) and drain water. Rinse Instant Pot pan and place back inside Instant Pot..
- Allow chicken to cool then shred them with fork. While chicken is cooling, prepare the rest of your ingredients. Turn the instant pot on to SAUTE. Cook onion, garlic and ginger in butter until softened..
- Add remaining ingredients except noodles and chicken. Select SOUP (or MANUAL), HIGH PRESSURE and change the time to 5 minutes. The instant pot will take about 10 minutes to build pressure. Quick release pressure..
- Turn Instant Pot onto SAUTE. Once broth begins to boil, add egg noodles and allow to simmer 6-8 minutes or until tender..
- Stir in chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste..
That's how to make Frozen Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe.