The Recipe For Making Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup).
You can make Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup) using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup)
- Mix of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Add 2 of Roma Tomatoes (sliced to liking).
- Mix of Baby Carrots.
- Fill 4 of Large Potatoes diced large.
- Add 2 of Zucchini diced large.
- Insert of 4 tbsp Chicken Bouillon.
- Fill 2 tbsp of Tomato Bouillon.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Mix 2-3 of stems of cilantro.
- Fill 1 cup of Rice.
Easy Way To Make Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup)
- Wash chicken and place in a large pot with 4 quarts of water. Let cook for about 25 minutes, until mostly cooked but not completely. Take foam off top and dispose..
- Add Chicken bouillon and tomato bouillon. Add diced potatoes, zucchini, and carrots. Cook for 15 minutes..
- Add tomato and rice and cook for another 20 minutes or until rice is cooked through. Add salt if needed. Add cilantro stems at the last minute and turn off heat. (Rice amount can be increased or decreased depending on personal preference, I prefer a lot of rice).
That's how to make Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup) Recipe.