The Recipe For Making Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers.
You can make Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers using 17 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers
- Fill 185 g of Red Bell Pepper(Thinly slice).
- Fill 975 g of Beef Loin Meat Steak (Cut thinly slice).
- Add 1 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Mix 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- Insert 1 Tbsp of Beef Flavor/stock (Optional).
- Fill 1 of Garlic (Crush).
- Mix 1 of Medium/Large Onion (Thinly slice).
- Add 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Insert 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and Black Pepper (as you need).
- Add of ✨Sauce✨.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of Corn Starch.
- Add 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Insert 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Mix 1 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Add 1 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce.
Step By Step To Make Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers
- Cut the meat into thin slices/strips and then add the sesame oil, baking soda, beef flavor/stock, garlic and 2 tbsp of soy sauce to the meat and mix well. Let the meat marinate for 25-30 minutes at room temperature. To make the sauce, whisk together all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl then put it a side..
- In a nonstick skillet pan, melt the butter. Add in the onion and cook it until it becomes light brown and then add the meat. Stir fry the meat until it is cooked well done..
- Add the bell peppers into the skillet and sauté fry it for about 2 mins. Pour the prepared sauce in and then stir fry on medium heat until it becomes thick..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed. Best served over warm rice. Enjoy!😉.
That's how to make Beef Loin Steak Strips with Bell Peppers Recipe.