The Recipe For Making Beef and Mini-Dumplings.
You can make Beef and Mini-Dumplings using 11 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Beef and Mini-Dumplings
- Mix of Beef and gravy.
- Insert 3 pound of beef sirloin.
- Prepare 48 ounces of beef broth divided.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Insert 1 ounces of envelope aujus mix.
- Mix of Mini-Dumplings.
- Fill 1 cup of all purpose flour unbleached.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
Easy Way To Make Beef and Mini-Dumplings
- Slice the beef into bite sized cubes. Add salt and pepper..
- Add your aujus mix and stir the beef in a heavy pot. I used a cast iron Dutch oven..
- Add the chives and 3 cups of beef broth simmer 25 minutes..
- Mix some of the beef broth with the flour, white pepper, and salt. Get it pourable..
- As the meat is simmering pour in the flour mixture stirring. You want to make a huge amount of lumps..
- Add the rest of the broth. After it simmered for 12 minutes serve with some rice, noodles or cheesy mashed potatoes. I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!.
That's how to make Beef and Mini-Dumplings Recipe.