The Recipe For Making Stew Chicken.
You can make Stew Chicken using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Stew Chicken
- Fill Half of chicken cut into pieces.
- Insert 1 of fish maw.
- Mix 5 pieces of dried.mushroom.
- Insert stalks of Spring onion.
- Fill sheets of Dried bean curd.
- Mix slices of Garlic and ginger.
- Add of Soy sauce.
- Mix of Dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- Mix of Cooking wine.
Quick Step To Make Stew Chicken
- Add oil.in the wok then charr the dried mushroom. Remove save for later use.Fried the beancurd sheets thenset aside.Sautee ginger garlic and stalks of spring onion until fragrant then add the chicken.Cook.it until color changes to golden brown.
- When golden brown already pour cooking wine mix it then add mushroom..
- Let it simmer until chicken are half cook then add fish maw.Add oyster sauce soy and dark soy sauce then add.beancurd.Mux it and cover let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
That's how to make Stew Chicken Recipe.