The Recipe For Making Steak/Rib/Roast Rub for BBQ or Smoking.
You can make Steak/Rib/Roast Rub for BBQ or Smoking using 13 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak/Rib/Roast Rub for BBQ or Smoking
- Prepare 2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- Fill 2 TBSP of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 TBSP of Minced Onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 TBSP of Paprika.
- Fill 1 TBSP of Black Pepper.
- Add 1 TBSP of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Himalayan Salt.
- Insert 2 TSP of Ground Mustard Seed.
- Mix 1 1/2 TSP of Cumin.
- Add 1 1/2 TSP of Ground Celery Seed.
- Mix 1 TSP of Ground Coriander.
- Mix 1/2 TSP of Cinnamon.
Easy Way To Make Steak/Rib/Roast Rub for BBQ or Smoking
- Mix all spices together. Be sure to break up the brown sugar so it doesn’t clump..
- Add some oil or some soy sauce and rub it around the meat. Then sprinkle spice rub and massage in..
- Roast it, Smoke it, or use it to grill - Enjoy!.
That's how to make Steak/Rib/Roast Rub for BBQ or Smoking Recipe.