The Recipe For Making Ribeye Beef Stew.
You can make Ribeye Beef Stew using 17 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Ribeye Beef Stew
- Prepare 3 lbs of mini diced steak, ribeye works well. 1/4"to 3/8" cubes.
- Insert 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sea salt.
- Insert 2 teaspoon of crushed rosemary.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of peas.
- Add 3/4 cup of diced carrots.
- Fill 1 cup of diced onions.
- Mix 1 lb of sliced portobello Mushrooms.
- Mix 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Fill 1 stick of salted butter.
- Add 12 oz of Merlot.
- Add 32 oz of Beef Stock.
- Mix 2 of tabl spoons of flour.
- Insert 2 cups of diced potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
Step By Step To Make Ribeye Beef Stew
- Brown and sear diced steak cubes with salt, rosemary, cayenne pepper and olive oil. 15 to 20 minutes or so..
- Add peas and diced carrots into the crock pot, with cooked mini steak cubes, beef stock, worcestershire sauce, potatoes and 10 to 12oz of merlot, no one is counting... add 2 cups if you like for a little more etiquette..
- Sauté onions and celery with half of the butter for 5 to 7 minutes, add to the crockpot. I added a pinch of salt and black pepper here out of habbit, not necessarily needed..
- Sauté the mushrooms with other half of butter, minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of flour for 12 to 15 minutes, cook them down to add a nice thickess and flavor..
- Pull about a cup of stock/wine mix from crockpot and add into the pan and 1 tablespoon of flour for a few minutes, get all of the flavors out of the pan. Add in with the rest of the mix in crock pot..
- Put the crockpot on high for 2 hours to bring everything up to temperature and low for about 6 hours or until the potatoes are soft..
That's how to make Ribeye Beef Stew Recipe.