The Recipe For Making One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli.
You can make One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli using 16 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli
- Mix 1 1/2 pounds of flank steak or strip steak, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of baby potatoes (cut in 1/2 or 1/4).
- Mix 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Fill 3 tbs of butter.
- Insert 5 of cloces garluc, minced.
- Add 1 tsp of thyme.
- Mix 1 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Fill to taste of S&p.
- Prepare to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Fill 1 head of broccoli, chopped.
- Fill of Marinade.
- Insert 1/3 c of light sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Add 1 tbs of hot sauce.
- Mix to taste of Black pepper.
Step By Step To Make One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli
- In a bowl, combine steak strips w/ the marinade ingredients. Let marinade for about 20 min. In a large skillet over med high heat, mix 1 tbs olive oil & 1 tbs butter. When butter is melted, add potatoes & broccoli, cook 4 min. Stir and cook another 4 min until potatoes are fork tender. Transfer to a plate- set aside.
- In same skillet, add remaining 2tbs of butter, garlic & red chilli flakes and herbs. Lay steak in even layer on top (do not throw away marinade). Cook steak about 1 min per side..
- Stir in marinade with potato mixture and let cook 1 min. Add s&p to your liking. Remove from heat & serve..
That's how to make One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli Recipe.