The Recipe For Making MC’s Special Bolognese Sauce.
You can make MC’s Special Bolognese Sauce using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make MC’s Special Bolognese Sauce
- Add 4 tbs of olive oil.
- Fill 1 of white onion, chopped finely.
- Fill 1 kg of minced meat.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Mix 2 tsp of paprika.
- Add 2 cups of tomato basil sauce.
- Fill 1 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Fill 1 tsp of tomato paste.
Easy Way To Make MC’s Special Bolognese Sauce
- Fry onion in olive oil until golden brown.
- Add minced meat and stir fry to get a perfect grainy texture.
- Add salt, pepper and paprika and stir.
- Add tomato sauce and wait until it starts to bubble.
- Add chicken powder and stir.
- Add tomato paste and stir.
- Cover the pan and lower the flame to minimum for about 5 mins, then turn off.
That's how to make MC’s Special Bolognese Sauce Recipe.