The Recipe For Making Japanese Style Steak Rice Bowl.
You can make Japanese Style Steak Rice Bowl using 11 ingredients in 12 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Japanese Style Steak Rice Bowl
- Fill 1 of steak for 2 (mine was.6 pounds).
- Mix 1 of black pepper.
- Insert 1 of salt.
- Insert 1 Tbs. of Oil.
- Add of Sauce.
- Fill 2 Tbs. of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 Tbs. of White cooking wine or mirin.
- Prepare 1 Tbs. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 2 cloves of garlic.
- Fill 1 Tbs. of Sugar.
- Add 1 Tbs. of Butter.
Quick Step To Make Japanese Style Steak Rice Bowl
- In a bowl, mix sauce ingredients, set aside..
- Salt and pepper steak.
- Cook steak to doneness level you like, how you like. I cooked mine 2 minutes a side, in a skillet..
- Let steak rest, covered, 10 minutes.
- Heat skillet on medium heat (i used the one I cooked the steak in) add butter, let it melt..
- Chop garlic, add to hot butter, stir for 30 seconds..
- Give sauce a final stir, add to skillet..
- Let it boil for a minute, turn heat down to medium low, simmer until steak is rested, or it reaches the thickness you like.
- Slice steak thin, across the grain..
- Put about 1 cup of hot, cooked rice in a bowl. Put some of the sauce on the rice..
- Put sliced steak on top of rice. Drizzle more sauce on the steak..
- Garnish if desired, chopped green onions, sesame seeds..
That's how to make Japanese Style Steak Rice Bowl Recipe.