The Recipe For Making “Hall”isbury steak.
You can make “Hall”isbury steak using 14 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make “Hall”isbury steak
- Add 4 of chop pork steaks.
- Mix 3 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of Onion powder.
- Fill To taste of Garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Fill 1 (10.75 oz) of can of cream of bacon soup.
- Fill 1 (10.75 oz) of cream of mushroom and garlic soup.
- Insert 6 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Add 1/2 cup of flour.
- Insert 1 (1 oz) of dry onion soup mix.
- Mix 1 of TVs Worcester sauce.
- Insert 1 tsp of meat tenderizer.
- Mix to taste of French fried onions.
Step By Step To Make “Hall”isbury steak
- Heat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle steaks with meat tenderizer, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- Dredge steaks through flour.
- In a large pan that is usable on both stovetop and oven heat olive oil and add steaks browning on both sides (Aprox 4 min on each side mein/hai heat).
- In a bowl combine all soups, Worcester sauce and broth; pour over steaks.
- Dice onion and lay overtop, cover with lid and bake at 350 for 90-120 minutes.
- Top with French fried onions and serve with mashed potatoes.
That's how to make “Hall”isbury steak Recipe.