The Recipe For Making Grilled Skirt Steak.
You can make Grilled Skirt Steak using 12 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Skirt Steak
- Add 1 of Skirt Steak.
- Add of Juice of 1 Lime.
- Insert 1/2 Cup of Pineapple Juice.
- Insert 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Fill 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Fresh Mint.
- Fill of Fresh Oregano.
- Mix of Black Pepper.
- Fill of Onion Powder.
- Insert of Garlic Salt.
- Insert of Kosher Salt.
- Fill of Chili Flakes.
Step By Step To Make Grilled Skirt Steak
- Combine juices, herbs, garlic, oil and spices. Mix well..
- Place marinade and steak into a large freezer bag. Be sure to get the meat nice and coated. Place in fridge for an hour. Flip bag after 30 minutes..
- Place on a hot grill. The size of the steak will determine the cooking time. I cooked this for 7 minutes on one side and about three on the other side. When it looked like this, I determined it was done..
- Let rest then slice across the grain of the meat. This turned out just fine for me. Juicy and tender..
- Since it cooks so fast, I recommend it be one of the last items going on the grill. Enjoy..
That's how to make Grilled Skirt Steak Recipe.