The Recipe For Making Fettuccine chicken Alfredo. Mom's creamy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo has been a family favorite for years! Classic Chicken Alfredo is feel-good comfort food - so creamy but light! Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro 'fettuccine with butter' is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese (Italian: pasta al burro e parmigiano).
Love creamy pasta but need a dairy-free option? You can even make it vegan by skipping the chicken and using vegetable stock. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. You can make Fettuccine chicken Alfredo using 7 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fettuccine chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 1 box of fettuccine pasta.
- Add of Salt and pepper.
- Insert 2 1/2 of cut up chicken thigh.
- Mix 1 stick of butter.
- Fill 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 pinches of nutmeg ground.
- Insert 1 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (Can be from store).
Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is actually so easy. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. It is so easy that you can pull it together any night of the week. Do yourself a favor, and never use a store bought jar of alfredo sauce.
Step By Step To Make Fettuccine chicken Alfredo
- Cook pasta according to instructions add salt and pepper to taste and add a dash of oil. Drain.
- A large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter (from the stick) put chicken thighs in and season with salt, pepper, and chicken seasoning..
- Cook through 2 to 3 minutes on each side..
- In a pot put the heavy cream, butter, and nutmeg and whisk in together until sizzling..
- Then add and cheese in the heavy cream mixture and mix with a whisk..
- Add the sauce to the pasta and heat up for three minutes..
- That’s it enjoy!! 🤩.
Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta. It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. That's how to make Fettuccine chicken Alfredo Recipe.