The Recipe For Making Celery soup. How to make the most delicious Celery Soup that is simple, easy and healthy! Celery soup is a warming autumn and winter favourite that has a lot of flavour and is very creamy. It's easy to make and goes well with bread or rolls.
Long before soup came out of a can people made their soups from scratch. This soup checks all requirements on my list of Go To recipes: Delicious, Easy, Simple Ingredients! The first time I made it I realized I didn't have a potato and it was still so delicious. You can make Celery soup using 7 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Celery soup
- Insert 3 of Fat stalks Of celery (Chopped).
- Insert of Onion and garlic chopped.
- Insert of Chicken stock enough To cover vegetables in pot with water.
- Mix 2 of potatoes (chopped).
- Prepare of Herbs.
- Add of Salt and pepper.
- Insert of Milk or cream.
This easy celery soup recipe is surprisingly elegant and won't break the bank. A little cream wouldn't go amiss either. This smooth and simply seasoned celery soup is made creamy with baby potatoes instead of dairy Dairy-free, delicious celery soup! Serve plain--absolutely delicious--or with a dollop of sour cream, or.
Easy Way To Make Celery soup
- Heat oil in pot, sautee onion and garlic.
- Put in potatoes and celery, chicken stock.
- Season with salt and peper, bring To boil, simmer for 10 minutes Till potatoes soften.
- Blend when cool.
- Bring back To the pot and add desired herbs, add milk or cream.
This cream of celery soup is healthy, easy, fresh, delicious and light. It's naturally vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free (thanks to a little coconut milk). It's a good thing holidays are spaced out fairly. This celery soup is a one pot soup recipe. I have not used milk and all purpose flour to thicken the soup. That's how to make Celery soup Recipe.