The Recipe For Making Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩.
You can make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 using 9 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩
- Mix 2 pounds of steak (I’m using flank and beef chuck steaks).
- Mix 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Mix 1/4 cup of Sherry.
- Add 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Fill 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Fill 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Insert 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
Quick Step To Make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩
- In a bowl combine: soy sauce,teriyaki sauce, Sherry, vegetable oil, black pepper, crushed red pepper,ground ginger and minced garlic, mix all well and set bowl to the side.........
- Rinse and pat dry your steaks, then place steaks in a glass dish.......
- Pour teriyaki soy sauce mixture all over steaks.....
- Marinate, covered, for 24 hours or overnight in your fridge, turning occasionally.......
- Set grill to medium / high heat and cook steaks for about 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness......discard any remaining teriyaki sauce mixture......let steaks rest for about 10 minutes......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
That's how to make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 Recipe.