The Recipe For Making My Chicken Biscuits.
You can make My Chicken Biscuits using 14 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make My Chicken Biscuits
- Mix 2 of chicken thighs or brests (rinsed).
- Fill 1 cup of oil.
- Mix 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn starch.
- Fill 1/2 cup of flour.
- Insert 1 1/2 cups of soy milk for chicken or 3 eggs.
- Fill 1 tsp of paprika.
- Add 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground ginger.
- Fill 4 of pickle stackers.
- Insert Dash of hot sauce.
- Insert of Salt and pepper to taste.
Quick Step To Make My Chicken Biscuits
- In a medium or large skillet add your oil and butter..
- In medium bowl add the soy milk or eggs and dashes of hot sauce. Submerge chicken..
- In a medium mixing bowl add flour and corn starch and all seasonings. Mix well. Add chicken..
- Fry until done..
- Let chicken drain on paper towel or cooling racks and now add your chicken to the biscuit along with the pickles and dressing of your choice. (see recipe).
That's how to make My Chicken Biscuits Recipe.